My Pen ||My Watch ||My Parrot ||Short Note ||Essay || Paragraph

My Pen 


I have a fountain pen. It has two parts, a nib, and a barrel. The barrel has a rubber tube that stores the ink. The barrel is made up of hard plastic. 

My pen is black in color. My pen is very handy. It writes very smoothly. I can carry it in my pocket. It is a friend of mine because I can use it even I am traveling in a bus or a car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Watch


 I have a wristwatch. It is made of a steed. It has a round face with twelve fingers on it. Two hands move on it. The longer hand shows minutes and shorter one shows hours. 

It is an automatic watch. It is waterproof. Its cost is 2000/- rupees. It has a leather strap that holds it on my wrist. It keeps good time. It has made me punctual. I am never late for school.



My Parrot


Every person has own pet according to his wish, but I have a pet “Parrot”. It has a red beak and green feathers. It has a long tail. I keep it in a cage. 

It eats fruits and vegetables but he likes to eat green chilies greedily. I also feed it some bread. It is a talking parrot. 

It waits for my return from outside and when it sees me. It welcomes me, it is very clever. It can repeat what it hears. It received it as a gift from my wife. I love my pet very much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tags