What is a hobby?

What is a hobby?

A hobby is a particular work, which a person does for the sake of his enjoyment. It is my favorite recreation. The word hobby means the fair, creative and constructive use of leisure time, which is not supposed or thought dully work. A hobby is commonly an art in which a person is most involved. The hobby must not be mental fatigue but the mental recovery of fatigue.

Everyone differs from one another even the twins can’t be the same nature and attitude; In the same way, everyone performs his duty and responsibilities according to his instincts. So there are different hobbies for different people. Everyone is busy in his bobby some are interested in painting, some are interested in collecting stamps, some are interested in gardening and others are interested in various hobbies.

MY HOBBY

I am interested in gardening, especially growing flowers. I have grown flowers which I like the best, I decorate my room and house with colorful flowers. I have prepared a patch of land in the courtyard. I also planted vegetables and fruits. I feel very happy to see blooming flowers in my little garden. I have grown different flowers but I like lotus and rose flowers most. In the morning they gave good perfume and the mind is refreshed with it and I feel that I am in heaven. I look after my garden carefully. I also spray insecticides to save the plants. Mostly our dishes are prepared from the vegetable of my own garden. I am proud of my hobby and enjoy it very much.

Tags